11/04/2011

PIECES of me



being north american, Halloween is always a big occasion for me and this year was no exception as I had events planned on both the weekend before the big day and a gig on the day itself (either of those were planned but it just worked out).  also being north american, I do not find it necessary to dress up as anything scary (it's Halloween...who wants to look scary?!) and I'm not saying that I am the type of girl who goes out in her underwear and ears and calls it a costume but I just like dressing up full stop. 


this year I was part of one third of the village people - I was the Indian and HE was the cowboy - it looked ridiculous and camp and all the things you could hope for. our bits a PIECES were captured in the photographs above prior to this eventful nights. 


No comments: