1/01/2012

blame game/PIECES of me

a new years brings a lot of new hope for a lot of us. for me, it brings on more change and more adventure than ever before. last year was the first year that I opted to make resolutions - see here on blame jayne's  sister site /cousin site/better looking half site - and I made them both simple and realistic because the last person that I wanted to let down was myself. this year, I am making simple resolutions again that will carry me through a year that feels like it has taken forever to get here. I felt 2012 coming a long time ago and boy it's going to be a big one. 


2012, let's do this; 

- make the changes that scare you the most 
- keep drinking more water 
- run faster & for longer  
- let your crazy show more often
- wear heels almost always




I wish each and every one of you the very best in this new year. 

No comments: