3/31/2012

PIECES of me



I don't know about you guys but just the thought of bathing suit shopping makes my pale Canadian skin quiver. undressing to that level behind a curtain on a high street makes me nervous anyway but then throwing on two tiny PIECES of stretchy material over my bits and having to decide how comfortable I would be in a public place dressed like that has never been a pleasant experience. luckily though, I accidentally ended up trying this little number on from Cos and loved it. I think the trick to bathing suit shopping is letting it happen accidentally. trick yourself if need be and never go bathing suit shopping with friends, no one (no matter how hot you are) needs that kind of extra pressure. 


that's half naked advice from Miss Jayne. over and out!

No comments: